Sunday, January 6, 2013

Focus on Life - Week 1

I am completely stepping out of my normal comfort zone with this 'Focus on Life' challenge hosted by Sally Russick at The Studio Sublime.  I don't do well with commitments, but this is one of the things I'd like to gently change this year.  This one sounded fun so I took the plunge!  Week One's assignment was 'Self Portrait'.  Something I don't do very often - take pictures of myself.  So, here's my self portrait.  Simple, done with the built-in iSight camera on my laptop.  Wearing one of the crochet hats I made for myself last summer.  I didn't edit the photo at all.


So, hello world!  This is me!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful self portrait, Lisa! For not being in your comfort zone you captured a fantastic shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great photo. You look like you're having fun. :) I adore the hat too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous eyes and so friendly, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely photo! i'm with you... but i think i can manage a photo a week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! You look very at ease in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lisa. Waving back! The purple looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete