But this year has been a little different for me. I've been moving toward some shifts in my life, and I feel strongly that the coming year will bring some major changes for me. This past year I've made deliberate decisions to do things for my own personal enjoyment. I have been working toward accepting myself fully and giving myself free reign to follow my interests, wherever they may lead.
I've got a few things in mind for the future. Well, these are the minor things - there are a few major ideas as well but I don't know if I'm ready to put those in writing yet.
- learning more herbalism
- planning and executing my own herb garden
- learning tarot
- purchasing a spinning wheel and learning to spin my own yarn
Some things I want to create and introduce into the shop in the coming year:
- affirmation cards (this one is still kind of a misty-in-the-clouds sort of idea)
- some tribal/gypsy/earthy/bohemian type necklaces
- crochet stuff, like dishcloths and scrubbies
- more knit scrap scarves
- crochet and/or knit wrist cuffs with handspun yarns