These are stamps I carved from some rubber erasers. This has been really fun.
Coptic stitch journal I made for myself. Also tons of fun. Will definitely be making more of these.
And this is Phase One of my chair makeover. Got the idea from a post on the Stampington blog, I think. This chair was a hand-me-down from someone in my family. Its a bit wobbly, but it works. I've been using it as a computer desk chair in my library. Anyway, it needs a makeover into something fun and funky to fit my style. I scrounged up a can of automotive primer spray paint and just covered the whole chair with it. I did a couple of spot tests, and the primer seems to provide a better base for the other paints than the finish that was on the chair to begin with. It was a dark stain with a gloss finish. I have a few cans of other spray paint colors hanging around in the garage (I have absolutely no idea where they came from) so I will probably use some of those. But I think I'll be making a trip out sometime this week to pick up some brighter colors.
At some point, I will be destashing the workshop. I mean the jewelry workshop. Things tend to get out of hand rather quickly in there. Time to thin the herd, so to speak. So, in the next week or so I will be posting some bit and bobs on the facebook page and maybe in the Etsy shop.
Hope everyone has been having a spectacular summer so far!